Friday, June 29, 2007

Another day another dollar less.


Did you ever notice that home improvement is expensive. I find that the more Kapono and I spend time at home the greater my urge to spruce this place up. I bought two picture frames at target so they were not so expensive but, that inspired me to look to the other bare walls in our house. I have a running tally going on I haven't spent anything but if I were to unleash moths would fly from my wallet.

In other news, this Thursday June 28th was the longest time that I spent alone with Kapono (imom had a meeting) we did well Kapono's spirits were high. But idad is worn. I don't know how single parents manage. Lucky for me my fortress (marriage) is strong and we work on it daily.

In other other news. I look forward to the arrival of the Greenlake Baha'i conference youth subcomittee to arrive today. We meet this weekend. I also have a meeting for my upcoming video shoot for my first single off the album called "things go in cycles." I also have a photo shoot with the genius Emerick. Busy weekend coming up. Stay posted.

3 comments:

Kim said...

H-iDad! I didn't know that you were wanting to spruce up the place -- go for it! ;) I love that you're blogging, too -- thank you for your patience this weekend. Feel better! Love, iMom

Sholeh said...

welcome to the blogging world, Emil. :-)

Juliet said...

Congratulations on becoming a dad! He's so cute! We have a new addition to our family as well. Xander was born last May. Also, we are now living in Michigan. Mind if I add you to my blogroll? Take a look at my blog if you like. You can see what Xander looks like, and see how William has grown.